The GNLU through its Centre for Sports and Entertainment Law (GCSEL), in collaboration with Banana IP Counsels is organising a Certificate Course on Law and Business of Entertainment from 20-22 September, 2018 at its campus.
Spread over three days, This certificate course will give a bird’s eye view of the basics of the law and business of entertainment. It includes specific sessions on entertainment contracts, negotiation skills, entertainment disputes and resolution. Mr. Sanjeeth Hegde, Senior Partner at BananaIP and Ms. Anchita Sharma, Intellectual Property Attorney at BananaIP will be our esteemed resource persons.
Themes for the sessions
- Basics of Entertainment Law – Understanding Copyrights, Trademarks and other important laws
- Understanding different contracts such as artist agreements, film contracts and license
- Conceptual Understanding and Legal Analysis of Risk Clearances
- Publicity rights and related issues
- Content Licensing and Merchandising
- Contemporary Issues and Disputes in the Entertainment Industry
To pay the fee, click here.
Last date for registration is September 20, 2018.
Please email the filled Registration Form at the earliest to block your seats. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.
For any queries, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Tarun at +918128650863.