GNLU, Gandhinagar is organising a Certificate Course on Contract and Procurement Management between October 10 and 11, 2014.
Objectives of the course:
1. To appreciate different procurement strategies and methods, and approaches used in a variety of business and project contexts.
2. To develop skills that facilitate
(i) project structuring; especially the structuring of complex Public Private Partnerships, and
(ii) design of procurement methods and documents including tender documents and contracts.
3. To build-in a comprehensive understanding of the entire bid process management including evaluation, pre-bid meetings, contract closure and post closure management.
4. Understanding and managing sensitivity around procurement and tendering in public sector environment or large scale private sector environment.
1. For working professionals and academicians – Any Graduation
2. Students pursuing M.B.A/ PGDBM, Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) and L.L.B (preferably from the final year of their studies)
Intake & Deadline for application
1. Intake is 30 participants on First come first serve basis.
2. The duly filled form shall reach GNLU on the said address on or before 6th October, 2014 till 05:00pm.
Mode of Payment of Fees
1. Interested individuals shall download the application form from the university website’s Latest News section and submit the duly filled form along with the Demand Draft in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad for the amount stated in the above table.
2. The duly filled form and the DD shall be send to the below mentioned address:
Cover should bear the subject as “Application for Certificate Course on Contract and Procurement Management” and shall be addressed to:
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
For any further information or query regarding the programme contact Mr. Mahesh Chaudhary, Assistant Professor of Management, Gujarat National Law University at [email protected] or +91 81286 50871
For details regarding the profile of resource persons, detailed course outline and fees structure kindly visit HERE.