GNLU invites applications for the post of Assistant Professors in Law. The details are as given below.
- Assistant Professor of Law ₹ 68900-205500 (Academic Level -11): 1 post – SC (Criminal Law/Constitutional Law/Administrative Law)
- Assistant Professor of Law ₹ 57700-182400 (Academic Level -10): 2 posts – UR (Private International Law/Public International Law/Environmental Law/Law of Civil Procedure/Service Law)
How to apply
The application form is given here.
Application fees for each Post: ₹ 1000 for candidates from unreserved category and ₹ 700 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visuall differently-abled) categories.
Fees shall be paid either in cash at the University or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. No other mode of fees payment shall be accepted. Application form without the requisite application fees shall be summarily rejected.
Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent to
The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India.
Faculty Seminar: All the shortlisted candidates will be required to give a seminar on any topic/theme of his/her choice in the area as mentioned against the vacancies above for 15-20 Minutes.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates in Faculty Seminar will be invited for the personal interview.
- Last date for receipt of full and complete application: 5th December 2018, before 1700 hrs.
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates by email after 1700 hrs: Wednesday, 5th December, 2018
- Faculty Seminar & Personal Interview: Thursday, 6th December, 2018. 0930 hrs onwards.
Click here for official notification.