About the Organiser
GLS Law College, affiliated to GLS University fosters excellence in Legal Education. It is a premier destination for students interested in establishing a career in Law and aiming to become torchbearers of Justice. GLS Law College has emerged as the most preferred destination for legal education, offering a five-year integrated programme of B.A. LLB is recognized and approved by the Bar Council of India.
The College has an advantage of senior and well-experienced faculty members along with senior practising Advocates who contribute in providing experimental learning to law aspirants.
Call for Papers
GLS Law Journal (GLSLJ) is inviting papers on “Contemporary Legal and Social Issues”.
It is a bi-annual academic open access law journal and is accepting original and unpublished Research Papers on contemporary legal and socio-legal issues for the winter issue. GLS Law Journal provides a literary and intellectual platform for the scholarly analysis of inter-professional collaboration and interdisciplinary academic research on the law, socio-
legal issues, and contemporary legal issues.
Research Papers are invited from:
- Law Professionals
- PhD Scholars
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The word limit of the full paper shall be 4000-5000 words.
- The main text of the full paper and the abstract should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing of 1.0 (Endnotes are not permitted)
- One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides of the pages.
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 20th edition.
- The abstract and full paper have to mandatorily be submitted in .pdf format and word doc.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors and at least one author.
- The Submitted articles must be non-plagiarised, non-compliance of which will lead to rejection of the submission. The submissions must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 09%.
Call for Papers: Contemporary Legal and Social Issues
GLS calls for submissions on the following theme and sub-themes:
- Challenges to Justice Administration vis-a-vis Human Rights
- Effect of DNA Profiling, Biometric Identification and Aadhar/Regulation of Bitcoin in India.
- Right to Dissent v. National Security: Freedom of Speech and Expression.
- Examining the impact of Dilution in Labour Laws.
- Significance of Technological Advancement on the Restriction to Right to Privacy.
The list of afore-mentioned themes is suggestive in nature and meritorious contributions on other sub-themes related to the broad theme are also invited. The authors may also incorporate jurisprudential or international perspectives into their papers based on the area chosen.
Chief Editor: Dr. Mayuri Pandya, Director I/C, Faculty of Law, GLS University
How to Submit?
The Author is requested to mail the Submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper should be submitted in PDF format as well as in word doc. with a cover letter which should include: The Name of the Author(s), Professional Position, Title and Theme of the Paper, with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
The research paper will be published on GLS Law Journal Volume 3, Number 2 with ISSN: 2582-5402.
Deadline for Submission of Manuscript: October 25, 2021
Ms. Yamini Atreya
Contact Number:: +91 8290189971, +91 9161489770
Email Address: email@example.com