GSPR or Global Sports Policy Review is inviting submissions by way of a ‘Call for Submissions’, to be submitted by June 22nd.
Global Sports Policy Review (GSPR) [ISSN Number (0): 2582-8886] is the first of its kind online, multidisciplinary sports journal based in India. They aim to provide 360-degree coverage of the latest developments in sports across multiple disciplines like law, management, public policy, nutrition, etc. This is your one-stop point to be acquainted with everything you wanted to know about your favourite sport.
Call for Papers
The journal accepts submissions on different topics related to sports and encourages the authors to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to their research.
Registration/Publication Fee: No Fees
Last date of submission of abstract + final paper: 20 November 2021
- Abstract: 250 words max. with max. 5 keywords
- Final paper: 3000 – 6000 words
- Citation Style: APA format (7th Edition)
General Formatting Guidelines
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Main Title: 16, Bold
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Subheading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Spacing: 1.5
- Footnotes: 10, Times New Roman
- Margin: 2.54 inch (Top, Bottom, Right, Left)
- Alignment: Justified
- Page must not have borders
- Please mention the page number on the bottom right corner
Other General Guidelines
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 authors is permitted.
- Scholarly References and Primary Reference are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes/bibliography/webliography. References should be authentic to be reliable.
- The use of tables in the paper is usually not suggested, but if it is imperative to use a table, then the author(s) may.
- Submissions that are plagiarised to a level of more than 15% will not be accepted.
- Kindly do not mention your name or any other credential in the paper.
- Ensure that the final paper has the abstract attached to it.
Please Note: No fees will be charged at any stage, viz. submission, processing, publication, or certification.
In case you have a query regarding submissions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com