The University of Birmingham is offering major scholarships for international students, the Global Masters Scholarship, an award of up to £10,000 to provide support to study at the University of Birmingham in 2022/23.
About the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
About Global Masters Scholarship
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education.
In keeping with this tradition, they will be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to their Masters degrees during the 2022/23 academic year.
Number of Grants
Forty students (40)
All taught Masters programmes are eligible for this scholarship, with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School, for which there are separate Msc and Mba scholarships on offer.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Which countries are eligible?
Candidates must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the following countries:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
- United States of America
How to apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
June 30, 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
Want more information?
For any further information use these links: