The GLCMUN Society is honoured to announce and invite essays for the Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition in association with Virendra Agrawal & Co.
The topics for this Essay Competition will be:
1. Electoral Reforms for Modern India with respect to the report of the Election Commission 2016-2017.
2. Indian Freedom Struggle; Conservatives vs Radicalists.
The prizes for the top three essays selected will be as follows :
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
1. 1st Prize: Rs 6000 and publication in the GLCMUN Souvenir.
2. 2nd Prize: Rs 4000 and publication in the Anniversary Issue.
3. 3rd Prize: Rs 2000 and delegate fee waiver for GLCMUN’18.
Deadline for the submitting the essay is 24th February 2018.
Send in your essays at
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject application “ PN Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition” in a word file.
Winners will be felicitated at the Closing Ceremony of GLCMUN’18.
This post was first published on:
11 Jan 2018
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.