Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram formed in 1875 is one of the oldest institutions imparting legal education in India. Affiliated to the Faculty of Law of the University of Kerala, the college is supervised and controlled by the Government of Kerala.
About the Competition
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 14th All India Moot Court Competition 2019 for the Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Ever Rolling Trophy.
28 February 2019 – 2 March 2019
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695037.
Participation and Eligibility
1. The competition will be open to all the Law colleges, Law Schools and Law Departments recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. The participation is limited to undergraduate students in law both in the 5-year and 3-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
3. A college/department can send a team comprising of minimum two and maximum three students.
4. Interested teams are instructed to provisionally register on or before 10th February 2019 by sending scanned copies of the duly filled registration forms to [email protected].
5. The travelling expense shall be borne by the respective teams. The organisers will provide food and separate accommodation for female students and male students free of cost from 28th February (Afternoon) to 3rd March (Forenoon).
6. The hard copy of the registration forms along with the registration fees of Rs.3,000 will have to be tabled during the desk registration process on 28th February 2019 at the Moot Venue.
Last Date of Submission of Registration Forms (Soft Copy): 10th February, 2019
Last date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 23rd February 2019
Desk Registration [Submission of Registration Forms (Hard Copy)]: 28th February 2019
Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): 28th February 2019
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.