School of Law GITAM University, in collaboration with Truth Labs: The Scientific Detectives is conducting a One day workshop on “Forensic Examination of Fraudulent Documents” on March 7, 2015.
The one-day workshop would cover:
1. The scope and meaning of questionable documents, disputed fingerprints,
2. Detection and decipherment of alterations in documents,
3. Identification of handwriting, signatures and forgery,
4. Examination of non-handwriting documents including typed matter, security documents, printed matter and counterfeit notes.
5. Role of latest scientific instruments in forensic document examination
6. Problems relating to dating of documents
7. Classification of fingerprints
8. Development & comparison of chance fingerprints Guidelines for collection of standard writings and thumb / fingerprints
9. Case Studies
For further details click HERE.
The fee for the workshop including the cost of registration kit, course material, working lunch etc. is Rs.1000/- which is to be paid at the time of Registration.
Participants have to submit a request of participation giving their details to E-mail : [email protected] on or before 5th March 2015.
Dr .T. S. N. Murthy
9396960459 | E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. M.V. Lakshmi
9848351838 | E-mail: [email protected]
Mr. G. V. H. V. Prasad
9490690333 | E-mail: [email protected]
The Official Brochure is HERE.