About the university
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M. V. V. S. Murthi, former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist.
GITAM School of Law, Visakhapatnam is offering the following LLM programs courses:
- 1 Year LLM in IPR and Cyber Law
- 1 Year LLM in Corporate Law
- The Candidate should have passed Graduation in Law (LLB/BA LLB/BBA LLB/BSc LLB/BCom LLB) from any recognized University with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability).
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply for the course.
- Admission into LLM programme is based on LSAT/CLAT course.
- As per the orders of the Supreme Court, there is no age limit for candidates who wish to pursue LLM.
How to apply?
Applications along with copies of certificates and DD for Rs.700/- (for girls Rs.500/-) drawn in favour of the Director, School of Law, GITAM University on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam, should be sent to the Director, School of Law, GITAM Deemed to be University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-45, A.P. Refer application for due dates.
Online application: To apply online, click here.
Offline application: The application form is available here.
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 29th June 2019
Date of counselling/admissions: 22nd to 24th July 2019
Commencement of class work (First Year): 29th July 2019
Admissions Office: 0891-2840511/273 6511
For full details, click here.
For the brochure, click here.