With the help of this course, you would be able to make strong investment decisions, through the understanding of theoretical, practical and real-world skills.
The course helps to understand the powerful strategies applied by great investors like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffet and others. The drafting of the course is done to make the reader understand what works and what doesn’t work so that they can avoid the nightmares and would be able to study how to make better investment choices.
It is a 100% online course enabling you to access it anytime and anywhere and in any electronic device as per your convenience.
Finology offers the subscribers of this course a lifetime experience that will help them develop novel and rational investment decisions. In this journey, you will find –
• Chapters for understanding all the basic finance terminologies specially designed for beginners
• Chapters for understanding and analyzing the annual report of a company
• Modules for learning to value a stock
• Lessons from experiences of experts
• Chapters on “how to choose a company” as well as “how not to choose a company”.
• Examples of bursting myths prevailing in the stock market
• Sector-wise analysis of the stock market
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is eager to learn about investment can apply for this course. All you need to do to learn investing from this course is read. You don’t need any special experience in investing. This course is designed for you if –
• You are a beginner and want to learn about investing in stock market
• You want to learn the skills of value investing
• You want to learn how to pick good stocks
• You want to build sustainable wealth
People often look for the best mutual funds to invest. The basic problem is that the majority population doesn’t know how to invest in mutual funds. Hence, this course has been designed to help you achieve your mutual fund investment goals. The following points would throw more light on the same:
• If you wish to beat inflation and benefit from the compounding that mutual funds offer.
• To set your investment goal and select the best-suited scheme which will help you to meet your objective at the right time.
• To understand the structure of different types of mutual fund schemes available in India.
• To avoid paying out commission to your financial advisor by choosing the right scheme.
• To understand the tax applicability on the gain from mutual funds and to evaluate schemes based on tax-saving criteria.
The course explains various aspects of mutual fund investment with special reference to Indian mutual fund industry. The course aims at making you an independent mutual fund investor by helping you :
• select the right scheme to suit your investment goal
• improve your return by investing directly without your advisor
• save taxes by investing in a tax-efficient fund
• helps you spot the top mutual funds for SIP
• construct a proper investment portfolio which will minimize your risk The course contains several hours of reading material, members-only video and an end of the course assignment to help you sharpen your investment skills.
Who is this course for?
• If you are someone who is looking for Top Mutual Funds for SIP or lumpsum
• This course is for you if you already hold a mutual fund portfolio and want to evaluate your schemes.
• This course is for you if you wish to have a comfortable retired life.
• This course is for you if you are willing to prioritize your investment objective and want to pick best mutual funds.