About the Organizer
The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), India’s apex business organisation established in 1927, has been the voice of Indian business, engaging regularly with policymakers to articulate the views and concerns of the Industry.
FICCI IPR Division has established an Intellectual Property Education Centre (IPEC) with the objective to impart specialized education in IP field and to develop awareness about IPR as well as to develop a pool of skilled IP professionals
About the Quiz
FICCI IPEC’s objective is to spread awareness on the importance of IP for a modern economy and to create interest in IP among all stakeholders. Taking the initiative forward, they are happy to announce our 1st Online IP Quiz competition for law students interested in pursuing a career in the area of IP as well as working professionals who would like to test their IP knowledge.
The winners will be provided with the following cash prizes:
- First prize: INR 5000
- Second Prize: INR 3000
- Third Prize: INR 2000
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to law students and industry professionals. Students of any year may participate in the quiz.
- The winners will be decided based upon the highest number of correct questions answered in the lowest time.
- Winners may also be invited to intern with FICCI IPR Division (based on the availability of slots).
- Prize money shall be awarded after the results are declared. Winners have to confirm their postal addresses.
- The quiz will comprise 60 questions of 1 mark each. The time limit for answering the questions will be 60 minutes. There is no negative marking.
The question structure for the quiz will be as follows:
- Questions on IP commercialisation
- Important and recent IP judgments in India and abroad
- Miscellaneous questions related to all types of IPR
- Recent IP news
- The quiz will be held on 10th June 2019. The participants filling up the entry form shall be sent a link to access the quiz.
Mr. Divyaish Srivastava
Number: 011-23487477 (Mon – Fri 10 AM – 6 PM)