FICCI CASCADE is organizing a COMPETITION on Capturing Fakes & Smuggled.
CASADE stands for FICCI Committee Against Smuggling and Counterfeiting Activities Destroying Economy
Send in your entries in the form of posters, slogans, paintings/drawing and comics and caricatures.
Last day of entries: 15th December, 2013 at 11:59 pm
Send in your entries at email@example.com
Results will be announced on 30th December 2013, on the FICCI CASCADE page on Facebook
*Entries will be accepted only in .jpeg format
Also, there will be a separate category called “People’s Favourite”, where the picture getting maximum likes would be awarded prize money of Rs. 25,000.
The criterion is that the like on the picture would be counted if and only if the person liking the picture has liked the FICCI CASCADE page on Facebook.
1. First Prize- Rs. 35, 000 ( Rupees Thirty Five Thousand Only)
2. Second prize- Rs. 25, 000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only)
3. Third prize- Rs. 15,000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only)
4. People’s favourite- Rs. 25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only)
Categories of Submission:
- Auto Components
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Mobiles Phones
- Computer Hardware
- Film and Music Industry
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/#!/FicciCascade
- All intellectual property rights, with respect to creation, authorship and publication, over the work done by the participants would vest with FICCI only.
- Publication of the entries shall be FICCI’s discretion.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the creative’s they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to FICCI to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The entries must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of FICCI, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- FICCI reserves the right to examine the original source of material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
- The judge’s decision on all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- FICCI shall not be held liable for any IPR infringement
For any further details/clarification, please feel free to call Ms. Sheetal Chopra, Joint Director and Head FICCI IPR Division and CACADE or Ms. Kashifa Hasan, Research Associate at 011-23487578.