Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre in Hoshiarpur is an integral part of Panjab University, Chandigarh. PU, Chandigarh was established in 1882 at Lahore. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh & Regional Centers at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.
About our Fest Aequitas’20
For the first time ever, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur is organising the Law-cum-Cultural Competitions, wrapped up in an integrated three-day Fest Aequitas’20. It proposes to provide a platform for budding lawyers to hone their skills by competing in a galore of Law and Literary events.
Strenuous days will then transpose into the saga of Cultural events where teams will have their eyes set on cash prizes worth up to Rs. 1.5 lacs. To invigorate participants, social media influencers and DJs will entertain till the day breaks in. Marking the final day with Valediction, we will have a panel of high achieving judges and lawyers to mentor us.
Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur is pleased to invite your esteemed institution to participate in Aequitas’20.
Following events are being organized in Aequitas’20
- SSG National Moot Court Competition, 2020.
- SSG National Client Counseling Competition, 2020.
- SSG National Judgment Writing Competition, 2020
- Literary Events: GK Quiz & Diplomatic Swings
- Mock Punjab Vidhan Sabha
- Cultural Events: Talent Hunt, Nukkad Natak, Fashion Show, Bhangra Battle & many more fun events, besides an all-night DJ party.
- Only law students from recognized Law Colleges/Universities may register for Moot Court, Client Counseling and Judgment Writing.
- School students may apply for Mock Punjab Vidhan Sabha only.
- The teams will be registered on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Mark your Calendar: 7th – 9th February 2020
Venue: Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur (PUNJAB)
Registration Details: For Registration forms check out the Official Website, HERE.
- Last Date for General Registration is 31st January, 2020.
- Last Date for Moot Court Registration 20th January 2020
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner of this event.