ShardaUniversity, Delhi is organizing a faculty development program (FDP) on Outcome Oriented Teaching Learning Practices and Research, to be held in a hybrid mode, from July 11 to 16, 2022.
About Sharda University
Sharda University is a private university located in Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The school is part of the Sharda Group of Institutions, which was founded by P.K Gupta in 1996. The group has campuses in Agra, Mathura, and Greater Noida.
About the Hybrid FDP
Continuing with the commitment to quality education, the Sharda School of Law, takes immense pleasure in extending an invitation to one-week Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Outcome-oriented Teaching Learning Practices & Research: A Multi-Dimensional Approach (Hybrid)” from Monday, July 11 16, 2022.
This Faculty Development Programme is specifically designed in Hybrid Mode to discuss, deliberate and come up with a Multi-Dimensional Approach.
The early-career researchers, academicians and other participants will have a great opportunity to learn from the esteemed panel of resource persons who shall be delivering expert talks on various topical issues related to outcome-based teaching-learning methods and research in law.
Aims and Objectives
The aim objectives of this FDP are to –
- Provide an understanding about outcome-based teaching-learning methods & research in law.
- Acquaint the participants with the intricacies of law and legal research.
- Train the researchers, academicians, and all participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills in outcome-based teaching and research.
- In-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- An opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.
After completion of this FDP:
- The participants will be able to explore outcome-based methods of teaching and learning.
- The participants will be able to identify upcoming research areas across various specializations and fields of research.
- The participants will be able to come out with quality research work which can be published in reputed journals at the national and international level with the guidance of experts.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefit them.
- The participants shall be able to appreciate the challenges facing the teaching-learning methods and research in law and will be able to prepare themselves better for the same.
- Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick and NLU Delhi, Former Vice-Chancellor, University of Delhi & University of South Gujrat
- Prof. S.K. Bhatnagar, Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Prof. Nishtha Jaswal, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Shimla
- Prof. G. S. Bajpai, Vice-Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), New Delhi
- Prof. Balraj Chauhan, Former Vice-Chancellor, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Prof. Alka Chawla Professor, In-charge, Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
How to Register for the FDP?
- Participants shall have to register for the FDP through the link given at the end of this post.
- Please provide valid and correct data for registration in the Google Form.
- Registration Fee for the FDP is Rs. 750/-
- The fee shall be required to be paid through Online Payment mode and the invoice of the same must be uploaded on the Google Registration Form.
- The last date for registration is July 10th, 2022.
- All communications shall be done through the official email ID of the FDP i.e., email@example.com
- The MS TEAMS link shall be shared with the participants after they have completed their Registration formalities.
- Date: Monday, July 11th – Saturday, July 16th, 2022.
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Morning Session) & 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM (Evening Session)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 8800933447, 9311812062