About the Organisation
Delhi Metropolitan Education is located in Sector 62, Noida, Delhi, India and offers the degrees in five-year undergraduate B.A.LL.B. and B.B.A.LL.B. programme, Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication and Bachelor in Business Administration.
Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) is an A grade premier educational institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
About the Faculty Development Program
Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) (IP University) Noida, is organising a ” Faculty Development Program on Intellectual Property Rights and its application in Law, Management and Media“ which is scheduled from 10th-15th December 2019.
This program is aimed at acquainting faculties with the modalities of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) by way of focusing on the application of IPR in Law, Management and Media. The FDP will be conducted in 2 sessions daily by expert speakers.
Location: Nelson Mandela Auditorium, Delhi Metropolitan Education, (GGSIPU), B-12, Sector 62, Noida, UP- 201301
- Inaugural and expert session on introduction and meaning of IPR: Hon’ble Justice (Retd.) Manmohan Singh, High Court of Delhi and former Chairman of Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
- IPR and its emerging trends: Dr. V.K Ahuja (Faculty of Law, DU)
- The author’s place in the future of Copyright: Ms. Aishwarya Chaturvedi (Singh and Singh Law firm)
- Talking about teaching in IPR: Dr. Alka Chawla (Faculty of Law, DU)
- Role of Trademarks in the marketing of products: Dr. Lisa Lukose (GGSIPU)
- Understanding Patent and patent policy: Ms. Tusha Malhotra (Senior Associate, Anand and Anand)
- Intellectual Property Rights and their Management in Agriculture: Mr. Indra Shekhar Singh, (Program Director National Seed Association)
- Intellectual Property Rights in The Age of Social Media: Mr. Sushant Singh (IP advocate High court of Delhi and Supreme Court)
- Intellectual property (IP) and Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI): Ms. Jyoti Mor, (Artificial intelligence Expert)
- IP Management and IPM Practices in Academics: Mr. Abhinav K. Mishra, Doctoral Fellow United Nations Mandated University for peace, Costa Rica (AI and Law)
Faculty Members, PhD Scholars, Post-Graduate Students of Law, Media and Management and other Professionals are eligible to attend.
Limited entry up-to 35 members will be permissible. The participants will be given a certiﬁcate on successful completion of the program. No TA and DA will be provided to the participants. No accommodation will be provided to the participants by the organisers.
- Post Graduate Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 1500
- Academicians/Other Professional: Rs. 2000
Registration to be done on a first-come-first-served basis. Fee details are provided hereunder.
Step-1: Payment shall only be made through online mode in the following bank account
Fee payable through IMPS/ NEFT:
- Name of the A/c Holder: DME Advanced Learning LLP
- Kotak Bank, Stellar IT Park, Sector-62 Noida
- Account No: 8012852631 (Current Account)
- IFSC: KKBK0005032
Step -2: After payment of the registration fee, the participants have to click HERE and fill the google registration form.
Step-3: Fill the form that is generated accurately as these details will be kept by us for future correspondence and preparation of the certificate. After filling the form click on Submit to complete the process of registration.
- Last date for Payment and Submission of Registration Form: 6th December 2019
- Date of FDP: 10th-14th December 2019
- Feedback and Certificate Distribution: 15th December 2019
Ms. Upasana Singh: 99715 70259
Dr. Isha Jaswal: 99904 30355