About the organiser
Ajeenkya D Y Patil University (ADYPU) is an Innovation University established under Govt. Act III of 2015 of Government of Maharashtra and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university has 8 schools, which run various programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. ADYPU’s programs balance global viewpoints with local reality, emerging technology with traditional wisdom, and existing knowledge with revolutionary thinking.
About the IFDP
In its pursuit of continuing excellence ADYPU is conducting an “International Faculty Development Programme” on the multidisciplinary theme “Environmental Law in Globalised World: Issues & Challenges” from 24th to 28th June, 2019. Speakers of National and International repute share their research experiences with the participants.
Who is it for
Academicians, Researchers & Industry Professionals.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the below themes.
- Environmental Jurisprudence / Impact of Climate Change on Human Rights
- Judicial Activism in Environmental Law
- Technological Advancement and Environmental Law
- Law and the Environment: Pollution Control/ Biodiversity and Natural Resources at Global and National Level
- International Water Disputes: Towards 3rd World War
- Business, Environment and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment and Academia
- Environment, Globalisation and Tortious Liability
- Sustainable Development and Artificial Intelligence: Techo-Legal Perspective
- Environment and Rights of Indigenous People
- Wildlife Trade and Crime: Transnational Challenges
- Smart City v. Sustainable City
- Green Tribunal: Justice to Environment
- Health and Environment
All full paper submissions must have a title page, sub-theme of the paper, the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete address of all author including phone and e-mail address.
The title of the paper must be written in bold capital letters using 14pt Times New Roman font. All sub-headings should also be in capital
letters using plain 12 pt Times New Roman font.
All authors will receive an acknowledgement of the full paper submission and payment of registration fee by e-mail, after the receipt of the same.
Abstract and Full Paper should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ajeenkya D Y Patil University, Charholi Bk. via Lohegaon, Pune – 412 105, Maharashtra, India.
Please visit www.adypu.edu.in to get the complete information on 2nd IFDP. Submit the accompanying registration form along with payment by post or through email.
Registration fee should be paid through online/NEFT payment. The transaction details should be e-mailed to the official e-mail id: email@example.com
|Foreign Participants||$ 150 USD|
|Industry Professionals||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Academicians & Research Scholars||Rs. 3,000/-|
Dates of 2nd IFDP: June 24-28, 2019.
Submission of Abstract: 10th May 2019.
Confirmation for Acceptance: 14th May 2019.
Submission of Full paper: 1st June 2019.
Last Date for Registration (Online): 12th June 2019.
Contact: Ms. Ruchika Sharma, Assistant Professor, School of Law, ADYPU. Mobile: 9873286322
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.