Lloyd Law College is organizing a four days Faculty Development Program during 02 – 05 January 2019 for the benefit of law teachers in order to enable them to get their students prepared to provide better legal services.
The 4 Days Program aims to re-structure legal education in such a way that graduates are made practice-ready as much as possible within the duration of the law course. The emphasis is therefore on Skills Training and professionalism rather than on theoretical issues. However, special focus is given to the research and teaching in Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Law and Social Science, International Law and Environmental Law to demonstrate balancing theory with practice in curriculum development, study materials preparation and choices in pedagogy.
- There is a fee of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) in cash only for the participation.
- There shall be working lunch that shall be served each day.
- There is no bar on any number of registrations.
- There is No transport facility is provided to anyone.
- There is no provision of accommodation, assistance may be provided in case of locating the same.
- Participation certificate shall be provided to all the participants.
- Schedule and Registration Form is Annexed here.
Dr. Mohd. Salim, Director: [email protected]
- Prof. (Dr.) Vikram Singh
- Prof. Smitha K.
Click here for the registration form.