Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Meerut is organizing a 1-Week Faculty Development Programme on Advanced Research Methodology, from 4th June to 10th June.
About the Institute
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University was established under the aegis of Subharti K.K.B. Charitable Trust, Meerut, under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) Act, 1956. The University has been accorded grade ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council in November 2016.
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (SARPA-SIL) has been established in the year 2002 with the permission and approval of BCI, New Delhi and State Government of UP.
About the Opportunity
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Meerut is organizing a One Week Faculty Development Programme. The general details are as follows:
- Topic: Advanced Research Methodology
- Date: 04.06.2021 to 10.06.2021
- Timing: 2 PM
Sub-themes of the FDP
- An overview of Legal Research in India
- Importance of Literature Review in Legal Research
- Legal Research and Its Major Stages
- Current Trends and Dimensions of Doctoral Legal Research
- Plagiarism Related Issues and Challenges in Legal Research
- Innovative Tools & Techniques of Data Collection in Legal Research
- Use of Technology in Legal Research
- Importance of Report Writing in Legal Research
- Cyber Crime & Law
- Technology & Law
- Sociology & Law
- Law of Medical Jurisprudence
No Registration fees
Certificate shall be given to all after successfully attending one-week FDP.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.