FastForward Justice’s Law Journal in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its Volume 3, Issue 3.
About FastForward Justice’s Law Journal
FastForward Justice’s Law Journal is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense.
Requesting bimonthly precise articles, short-articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science, the Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have an immense impact on the field of law.
The Present Volume 3, Issue 3, of FastForward Justice’s Law Journal does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short articles, and research papers, case comments from all legal branches or
related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short-Articles: (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (5000-8500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comment: (1500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions of more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
- Format of the Main Text and the Footnotes
- The paper must be in a single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The Main headings should be in font size of 14 and the subheadings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, and justified.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and 1.5 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 30 %.
- All articles must be in doc. Or docx format.
- The page layout must be A4.
Note: any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
The publication fee is nil. But, however, selected research papers/articles have to pay the processing charges.
“FastForward Justice’s Law Journal” is a self-supporting organisation and it does not receive any kind of monetary relief from any Public or Private Institution or Governmental Agency. All the required expenses of the Journal are supported by the processing charges received from the concerned authors.
The selected research papers/articles have to pay the processing charges as mentioned below:
Law Students, Advocates, Law Professors, Research Scholars & Judges: Rs. 350/- ( processing fee will remain same whether you are the author or as co-authors).
- Processing Charges are applicable only to those authors whose submission is reviewed and shortlisted by the editorial board for its publication.
- Processing shall be paid only after such confirmation.
- No hard copy of published articles/research papers will be provided.
- Only a soft copy of the certificate of publication and Link to the publication will be provided.
Official Notification release date: 11th May 2021
Last date for submission of Articles: 7th June 2021
Confirmation of selected papers – within 4 days from the submission
Publication of Selected papers- in the Month of June
Note: In case you don’t receive any confirmation email for the publication of the paper within the given deadlines then it means that your paper has been rejected.
How to Submit?
All the submissions must be uploaded, here or submitted through the official website.
- The articles/short articles/research papers published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified. And in that case, you will be blacklisted from FastForward Justice.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article/short article/research paper.
- FastForward Justice’s Law Journal owns the right to discard entries that do not obey the Guidelines for Submission.
- FastForward Justice’s Law Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely Volume 3, Issue 3 in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or manmade.
Mr. Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor in Chief ). (+918262892004, Amit@fastforwardjustice.com)
Website Link: www.fastforwardjustice.com/events/
Note: This is a sponsored post.
WEF April 2, 2021, we at Lawctopus do not publish calls for papers by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at email@example.com