About the University
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia.
About the Scholarship
Monash University is inviting applications for its Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship. The scholarship provides financial support to a commencing student within the Faculty of Law who will undertake the Master of Laws.
Benefits: $20,000 (Rs. 9,67,113 approximately) for one year only.
Number offered: Variable depending on funding.
You must be one of the following: An International Student
- Intending to enrol in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work-based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- Award based on academic achievement.
- Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words).
How to retain this Scholarship?
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment.
How to Apply?
This scholarship cannot be deferred. The registration form is here.
Note: Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
Deadline: 20th October 2019