Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur is organizing a ‘Faculty Development and Participatory Learning Workshop (FDP-2021) from December 13 to 18, 2021.
About the University
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur is established by Maharashtra Government by way of enactment known as the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014) and the University takes pride to be the Nineteenth National Law University in the Country.
About the Centre
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) is one of the Advanced Legal Research Centre of the University intending to promote Human, Social and Commercial values through exclusive socio-legal research in the field of Intellectual Property Rights. IPR is an evolutionary field.
About the FDP
Faculty vivacity is the foremost element to develop professional education and competence. Inspiring the faculty vivacity in key domains of teaching, evaluating, research, professionalism, and administration is perceived to improve the educational environment significantly and enhance the academic performance of learners. Faculty development program (FDP) has been considered as a stand-alone educational pedagogy in fostering knowledge and professional skills of Academicians.
Applications are invited from faculty/teachers, Research Scholars, Academicians in law, humanities and social sciences for participating in the ‘Faculty Development and Participatory Learning Workshop (FDP-2021)’ being organised by Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur on December 13 to 18, 2021.
Objective of the Workshop Program
- To provide a forum to acknowledge views, ideas, latest innovations, legal framework and data analysis in the field of IPR, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber law, Social Sciences, Medico-Legal issues, start-ups and business IP management. `
- To offer learning on basics, emerging trends &challenges in the field of Data analysis.
- To improve faculty’s and scholar’s ability in carrying out research, testing & consultancy in data analysis.
- To provide hands-on training using different statistical software’s to undertake research in multidisciplinary areas.
- Emerging Trends of Trade Mark
- Trade Secret & Technology Transfer
- Basic Understanding of Data Science and Analysis
- Copyright Law Prevention of Text and Data Mining
- Data Mining, Privacy Issues and Legality
- Tools to Explore authentic content and Databases
- Prior Art Search & Resources
- Traditional Knowledge – its cultural expressions and genetic resources
- Patent Registration Process
- Medical Jurisprudence and Medico-Legal Outlook on Patentability of Basic Life-Saving Instruments and Utilities in Treatment.
- Emerging Cyber Issues and violation of IPR
- Jurisdiction and Regulatory Framework Cyber-IP Issues
- Need of appropriate machinery, infrastructure and capable work force for jurisdictional
- Role of IPR in Start-ups and its impact on Indian Economy.
- Role of Judiciary & Legislature in developments of IPR and gaps yet to filled
- Trademark issues in India and Criteria for determining well-known trademark
- Utility, registration, use &misuse of Domain names and its jurisdictional issues
- The Experts will share their experience on number of topics chosen for “Faculty Development and Participatory Learning Workshop (FDP-2021)”
- Themes of Lecture will be followed by Question and Answer Session
- There will be 22 Lectures (for a week) to be delivered 6 Hours per day (Including Lunch-Break)
- Opening of Registration Form: November 26, 2021.
- Last date for Submitting Registration Form: December 10, 2021.
The registration fee for Faculty Development Programme is Rs. 1000/- to be paid through Online mode only.
In view of the rapid spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19), as a precautionary measure, the organisers have decided to conduct the course through an Online Mode via Cisco WebEx.
Registration Fee Payment
- Name of the Account Holder: Maharashtra National Law university, Nagpur
- Account Number: 37157118524
- Account Type: Saving Bank Account
- IFSC Code: SBIN0007504
- Branch Name: Ravinagar Branch, Nagpur
Click here to make the payment.
Institute reserves the right to select or reject applications for the workshop without assigning any reason.
DPIIT-IPR Chair, MNLU, Nagpur
Contact Number: 9881713172
DPIIT-IPR Chair, MNLU, Nagpur
Contact Number: 9889822244