Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player as Counsel, Litigation for the APAC region who will manage complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal challenges and strategies.
The role requires analytical skills, good judgement, strong work ethic and communication proficiency along with a keen interest in learning and working with new technologies and laws across jurisdictions.
This is a full-time position based in India or Singapore.
- LLB or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years experience at a law firm or in-house, with strong drafting skills
- Prior experience in Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability
- Prior experience in managing complex litigation matters a must
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment across time zones, under tight deadlines
- Open to travel as and when required
To view official notification and apply online, click here.