Niti Manthan is conducting an Extempore Speech Competition on February 13th, 11 AM onwards, under their Campus Convenorship Program.
About Niti Manthan
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverses the righteous path throughout the endeavor of their personal and professional lives. By having a direct interaction and by the exchange of views with experienced legal minds and researching, conceptualizing, and correspondingly reporting according to the selected avenue given below.
The think tank, Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of Research, Legal blogs, Internships, E-classes, Young Leaders for Legal Literacy Program, Research Centers on Medical and Health Law, Environmental Law, International Criminal Law & Psycho-Legal Studies, Workshops, Certificate Courses, and Lecture Series.
Details of Competition
- Date: February 13, 2021
- Time: 11 AM onwards
- Mode: Online
- Delegates are requested to log in to the web conference early and update and underlying utility if
- Competition is permitted in either English or Hindi during the session.
- Delegates are expected to come prepared with some research on current/well known socio-legal
- Delegates must present themselves in a formal manner during the whole competition.
Professionalism is anticipated from the delegates.
- Delegates are required to adhere to the specified time limit. (Max. 5 minutes, Min. 3 minutes).
- Delegates must adhere to the problem statement and not deviate from it.
- Delegates are requested to keep their cameras on for the duration of the event.
- To maintain decorum, all the delegates are required to listen attentively, and not interrupt when
someone else is speaking. Delegates can indicate through chat if they’d like to say anything
during the competition.
- No use of offensive, personal, or defamatory expression shall be accepted. Foul play and
profanity will directly lead to disqualification.
- The topics for the competition will be allotted 5 minutes prior.
- No political interference will be tolerated throughout the competition.
- Optional Q&A by judges or moderators.
Students from the field of psychology or law or any other related field.
How to Register?
Register through the link given at the end of this post.
Note: Due to the prevailing circumstances, it is advisable for the delegates to have a stable Internet connectivity during the session. Timings of the same are 11 a.m. onwards, February 13, 2021.
- Best Performer: Internship with Niti Manthan
- Top 3 Performers: Merit Certificate
- All participants: e-Certificate
- Manav: +91 8791244205
- Saumyata: +91 7060674247
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.