Full name of your college
Faculty of Law, Delhi University
New Delhi (Union Territory)
38/4, Chhatra Marg, Law Faculty, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
Good things about the University based on your personal experience
1. Best faculty;
2. Good learning environment;
3. Good library;
4. Good infrastructure;
5. It is a government institution;
6. Affordable fees thus ensuring everyone has access to quality legal education;
7. One of the best law colleges’ in India;
8. Students come from various states of India;
9. Education pattern differs from other law colleges;
10. The methodology of teaching is by using case based learning. A like system is followed in America and various other western countries; and
11. Economical for everyone.
Bad things about the University based on your personal experience
1. Poor management;
2. The University management lacks the knowledge with respect to the student’s concerns;
3. Students are not able to reach out to the college management; and
4. The quality of service is at times bad.
How’s the faculty?
The faculty of Delhi University’s Faculty of Law is one of the best in the entire country. They are highly qualified and have a good knowledge about their subjects.
Rate the faculty out of 5
How’s the infrastructure? Mention some of the things that exist.
1. Good infrastructure;
2. Best classrooms;
3. Good library;
4. One of the best moot court hall is at our college;
5. Big auditorium; and
6. We have the best sport stadium in the entire north campus of Delhi University.
Rate the infrastructure out of 5
How’s your hostel experience?
1. The hostel has good facilities;
2. Food is also good;
3. Security is good;
4. Student life is also nice; and
5. The hostel is close to the college.
Rate your hostel experience
How are your peers?
1. Some are very famous across various courts in Delhi;
2. Some are YouTuber’s like flying beast;
3. They are co-operative, helpful & always glad to guide.
4. They are good in conversation; and
5. We often feel motivated while talking to them.
Rate your peers out of 5
How are the placements in your college?
1. The placements are good;
2. There is separate placement cell in college;
3. Law Centre – II is privileged to have some of the greatest personalities in the field of politics, academics and research, judiciary, police, bureaucracy and well-known practicing advocates as its alumni.
Rate the placements out of 5
How are the co-curriculars in your college?
1. It’s really good;
2. It helps students to sharpen their skills;
3. The co-curriculars help us in enhancing our skills;
4. It helps us tackle the fear of representing; and
5. In essence it is really good.
Rate your college in terms of co-curriculars out of 5
The college campus
What are some of the things you’d advise to a 1st year aspirant who enters your college?
1. You have to work hard to secure an admission, since there is an entrance exam;
2. If you are able to secure an admission, ensure to work hard and gain as much knowledge as possible.
3. The legal profession is not easy. The profession is about the right utilization your knowledge. Therefore, focus and study hard.
Disclaimer: Law School Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The law school experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the law school. We also do not edit law school experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the author's voice remains intact.