TRANS INDIA LAW ASSOCIATES has an immediate internship opening for two weeks.
TILA needs 5 interns who can work under immediate supervision and perform requested tasks for the conference which is organised by the firm. The conference is the 3rd TILA International energy conference.
1) certificate for attending the conference.
2) students shall be given the conference book “Energy for all”.
3) lunch and high tea at silver Oak, India Habitat Centre, Delhi.
4) opportunity to interact with industry leaders.
5) ask questions from the expert.
6) internship certificate.
Send your CV at email@example.com
For any information contact: 8588857372, WhatsApp query: 9810070075.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.