Kshitizz NGO is formed by the students of a premier legal institution, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam. It was created out of ambition and curiosity among the students to change the world. The NGO is heavily inspired from Dr.K.Sudha, Assistant Professor, DSNLU; which finds reflection through the letter ‘K’ in the logo of the NGO.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Kshitizz is organizing an essay writing competition for encouraging all the students to showcase their unique writing skills. This competition is set up to encourage budding writers from all parts of India and provide them with professional support in becoming successful.
Strict Population Control Law: Need of the hour.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students from recognized Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions would lead to disqualification. The essay may be co-authored, with a maximum of two people only.
- All essays must be in English only.
- The essay should not exceed 2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- A uniform method of citation should be used.
- The essay should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250 words.
- The essay must be typed in Times New Roman, Font size-12, Spacing-1.5, Alignment- justified and the footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font size-10, single-spaced, Alignment- justified.
- All essays must be mailed to kshitizz.757[at]gmail.com, on or before 20th March 2020.
All participants have to register themselves with the required registration fee of Rs. 51/- only, on or before 29 February 2020. The co-authors will have to register themselves separately.
The registration fee should be submitted online to:
- Bank: Andhra Bank, Sabbavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- Account holder name: M/s Kshitizz
- Account number: 283710100054585
- IFSC code: ANDB0002837
- Last date for Registration: 29th February 2020.
- Last date for submission of the essay: 20th March 2020.
- Date of declaration of result:25th March 2020.
PRIZE MONEY & CERTIFICATE
- First prize: Rs.1100
- Second prize: Rs. 501
- Third prize: Rs. 251
- 2 consolation prizes: Rs. 151
Note: Certificates shall be issued to all the participants and the best 20 entries would get a membership of the NGO for a period of 1 year (along-with certificate).
For further inquiries contact +91 8688770152, +91 8002949735 or email at kshitizz.757[at]gmail.com.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.