The Law College, Dehradun is organizing the fourth National Essay Competition on Constitutional Law.
About the Organiser
Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, Uttarakhand, is hosting the Fourth Edition of Essay Competition on Constitutional Law, under the aegis of Training & Recruitment Division.
The initiative of organizing this Essay competition was started in 2018 with a motive to make the students think about the recent advancements in Constitutional Law and then pen them down using their own knowledge either analytically or critically.
About the Competition
The competition aims to deliberate the contemporary developments in law with special emphasis on The Constitution of India and Its Reverberation. It aims to take the views of the legal minds on the below theme.
THEME: CONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
The participants may choose any Contemporary Topic Related to Constitutional Law.
- Good Governance
- Rule of Law
- Constitutionalism in Administrative matter
- Comparison of constitutional provisions relating to good governance ‘
- Application and Non-Application of principles of Natural justice in governance
- Law Students, Scholars, Academicians, Lawyers, Judges and Legal
- Professionals are eligible to participate.
How to Register?
- Students of Law college Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal may Register at this link.
- Other students may register at this link.
- Link for Essay Submission is here.
- Co-authorship is not permitted
- Essays should be:
- Not exceeding 2,500 words (excluding footnotes)
- In English
- Times New Roman with Font size 12 for the body of the Essay and Times New Roman with Font size 10 for footnotes.
- Footnoting Format shall be as provided by Indian law Institute. (ILI standard footnoting style).
- A soft copy of the Essay shall be submitted at https://tinyurl.com/4NEC-SUB by 11:59 PM latest by 10th April, 2022, along with author’s name(s) and contact number(s).
- Hard Copy of Certificates will be provided to all participants.
- For Internal Participants:-INR 150
- For External Participants:- INR 200
- 1st Prize: INR 5,100 and Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 3,100 and Certificate
- 3rd Prize: INR 2,100 and Certificate
- Winners will be awarded Hard copy of certificates
- Hard Copy of Certificate of merit will be awarded to the top 10 winners.
- Hard Copy of Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
- Last date for registration: 30th March, 2022
- Last date for submission: 10th April, 2022
- Kartik Bhardwaj: 9816057639
- Jayesh Srivastava: 7091819676
You can also write to them at: email@example.com