S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Jaipur announces the National Online Essay Writing Competition – 2019. It is an initiative taken by the institute with an aim of creating awareness regarding marital rape and the surrounding challenges. This theme has been decided to test the knowledge, research aptitude and writing skills of the participants. The competition will be held online, conducted and managed by S.S. Jain Subodh Law College Campus, Jaipur.
Theme of the Competition: Marital Rape in India
Sub-Themes (not exhaustive)
- Constitutional Safeguards against marital rape
- Marital Rape within the ambit of Indian Penal Code
- Marital Rape as ground for divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1956
- Status of safeguards for women in Indian society
The competition is open for all students and professionals pursuing/completed undergraduate or post-graduate courses from any recognized university across the country.
Individuals interested in participation are required to fill the registration form to be found at the last page of brochure and send the same to [email protected]. Registration fees of Rs. 250 shall be paid via PayTM:
Mobile number for payment: 8764361478 (Ms. Riya Paul)
- Date of announcement of competition: 1st March, 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 15th March, 2019
- Last Date of Submission: 30th March, 2019
- Announcement of result: 10th April, 2019
1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence and cash prize of Rs. 5000
2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence and cash prize of Rs. 3000
3rd Prize: Certificate of Excellence and cash prize of Rs. 2000
- All participants will be provided with certificate of participation.
- Authorship upto only one person is allowed.
- Word limit is 1200-1800 words.
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 8086128810, 8128835592