Early bird offer dates extended to 6th April 2018 – Fees – INR 1500
With the impressive response that we received for the first batch of the 2 day GST programme, we have as part of our continuing legal education series, have decided to launch the second batch of the two day online certificate programme on Goods and Services Tax, by leading Corporate Law Firm – NMA Legal in collaboration with Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd.
Mr. Nishant Mandawara, a leading corporate lawyer, having almost a decade of legal experience in tax law, shall be taking this two day certificate programme. The highlights of this programme include: a) In depth knowledge of this new law on GST as well as helping you understand the compliance related issues regarding GST.
Mr Mandawara will use his immense knowledge on this new subject and will provide the participant with a wide range of knowledge that can only be acquired while practicing taxation law. You the enrolled student stand to gain by joining this short programme, because you are not only learning practical aspects of GST, but you will also learn from an individual, who on a daily basis practices issues pertaining to GST.
All participants shall receive a hard copy certificate from NMA Legal and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd
Participating students will get an opportunity to network with Mr Mandawara.
The details are provided below:
- Duration: 2 days – Saturday, 7th April – 9 PM to 11 PM and Sunday, 8th April – 9 PM to 11 PM
- Evaluation: No Evaluation
- Fees: INR 1500 [Early Bird Offer] till 6th March 2018. After 6th March, the fees will be INR 2200
- Payment Mode: PayTM or PayU
- Location: The course will be conducted online through our state of the art virtual classroom. Each student will be provided with a link to access the lecture online through your smart phones or laptop computers. You do not have to come to any place to attend the course.
- Registration: You can register by 6th April 2018 to avail the early bird offer of INR 1500 or you can register by 6th April and pay INR 2200
There are seven parts of this programme. Each part will be for half an hour
- Easy and simple understanding of GST – 30 Minutes
- Difference between the earlier Indirect Tax System and GST – 30 Minutes
- Pros and Cons of GST and its implementation – 30 Minutes
- Tax slabs of GST – 30 Minutes
- GST registration and returns- 30 Minutes
- GST myths and answers – 30 Minutes
- Queries and Solutions – 30 Minutes
There will be a break of about 10 minutes after the end of the fourth session
After the Last session, the participating students shall receive a certificate, which will be dispatched to their respective correspondence address via courier/speedpost.