Dr. Somlata Sharma & Dr. Komal is inviting writers for Call for Book Chapters on the topic ‘Live-in Relationships’.
- The legality of live-in relationships in India
- Live-in relationships under Indian Law
- The legal status of live-in relationships in India
- Rights of females in live-in relationships
- Emerging concepts of live-in relationships
- Problems relating to live-in relationships
- Is a live-in relationship illegal in India?
- Co-Authorship shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Strict adherence to the deadlines shall be followed.
- Any submission after the deadline shall not be accepted.
- The submission must be accompanied by a declaration form
- stating that the Chapter is the original work of the author and
- free from any plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- Plagiarism above 15% will lead to disqualification.
Registration Process and Fees
There will be no registration fees.
- Registration begins: 15th December 2021
- Last date for Registration: 22nd December 2021
- Last date for Submission of Article: 5th January 2022
- Word limit: 2000 to 3000 words including Footnotes.
- Font size:
- For Title: 14 (Bold).
- For Headings and Subheadings: 12 (Bold).
- For Footnotes: 10 (Italics)
- For other content: 12
- Font Style (including Footnotes): Times New Roman.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Footnoting Style: Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
The submission shall be made in soft copy in PDF and .doc/.docx format at firstname.lastname@example.org wherein the subject of the mail must be “Submission for Call for Papers on Live-in Relationships” on or before midnight of the last day of submission.
The body of the email must contain the following:
- Name of the Author
- Brief Introduction of the Author
- Affiliated Institution
- Title of the Chapter
Selected research papers will be published in the book bearing ISBN NO. Publication Certificate will be provided to those whose papers are selected for publications or Copy of the book complementary.
Important Contact Numbers:
For submission and Information contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com