About the Author
Mr. Chander Parkash Singh is an Advocate at Jammu and Kashmir High Court for the last 3 years.
Call for Chapters
Title of the Book: Cultural, Educational and Religious Paradigms in the Contemporary Age”
Mr. Prakash is looking forward to receive research papers from the students, researchers, advocates, academicians, etc.
- The research paper should address the key issues and highlight different views and arguments in the present scenario. Some suggestions should also be put forth by the authors for improving the present situation.
- Every Research Paper should be accompanied by an Abstract of 200 to 300 words mentioning the Title of the Paper, Theme, Sub Theme, Name of the Author and Co-Author, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Contact Number of the Author/Co-Author.
- The Abstract should mention the novelty of the idea which the author wishes to put forth. It should also mention the outcome of the Research Paper.
The word limit for Research Paper (inclusive of Abstract) is between 2500 words (minimum) to 4000 words (maximum) This word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
The word limit must be strictly adhered to by the participants. Each participant is required to submit an anti-plagiarism declaration along with the paper stating that his/her paper is an original and bonafide piece of research work and that it has not been published or being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Aspects of Cultural Development
- Inter-Cultural Conflicts
- Impact of Mono-Cultural Practices
- Socio-Cultural Practices
- Cultural Values and Modernization
- Impact of Globalization on Culture
- Role of Educational in developing society
- Psychological Impact of Educational Practices
- Multicultural Education
- Educational Rights: National and International Perspective
- Educational Discrimination and its Impact on Future Generations
- Disparity in Education in well being
- Religion and Society
- Law and Religion
- Religious Freedom: National and International Perspective
- Role of State in Disciplining Religion
- Religion and Women Empowerment
- Religion and Cultural Integration
- Influence of Religion, Culture and Education: Interdependence Upon Each Other
This list is just illustrative and not exhaustive. Researchers are welcomed for papers on any topic which is related to the main theme.
Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of two co-authors in one research paper (i.e., Up to 3 authors total). There is no participation fee.
Note: Each Author with selected paper will be provided with soft copy of the book and acceptance E-certificate. For availing the hardcopy the author have to order the same separately.
The authors should use the ILI (Indian Law Institute) format of Footnoting and Times New Roman Font size 12 with bold headings and space lining 1.5.
- Last date for Paper Submission: 30th March 2020
- Acceptance of Paper submitted: Within 4 days of Submission
- Publication of Book: May 2021 (Soft Copy)
- The papers should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com latest by 30th March, 2021. Papers submitted after the last date shall not be considered for publication.
Chander Parkash Singh
Mobile Number: 8716022020
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.