ABOUT LAW MANTRA:
Law Mantra (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organization running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
THEMES FOR EDITED VOLUME/BOOK:
- Multiplicity of election and its challenges
- Simultaneous elections: Concept, Feasibility and Execution
- No-Confidence and Dissolution of Houses related issues and solutions
- Idea of aligning local body election with General Election: Feasibility and Implementation-related issues
- Simultaneous Election: Global Experiences
- Constitutional provisions
- One nation, one election? Perish the thought
- ‘One Nation, One Election’ — is it a wise idea?
The chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centred 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute), the format of JILI provided here.
Submission of the abstract:
A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
The originality of Manuscripts:
All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
- Articles (6,000 to 10,000 words, exclusive of footnotes and Abstract): Papers that comprehensively analyse a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
- Essays (4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes and Abstract): Papers that concisely analyse specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at aditya[at]lawmantra.org.
Submission Deadline: Submission of Final paper: 25th August 2019
Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in a single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centred 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
The length of the paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
All accepted Chapter will be published in UGC Referred to Book bearing ISBN. (Selected Author have to purchase the book directly from Concerned Publishers).
Book will be released by January 2020.
Number: +91-8860257167, +91-9310053923
The website link is here.
The brochure is here.
The copyright form is here.