About the Organization
Ecolawgy is an organization which aims to work with people who can bring about a change in the world and they strongly believe that a change brought about by policies and legislations would be long-lasting. Their focus is on students and young minds that are beaming with ideas and want a platform to publish or showcase the same. Ecolawgy publications are their way of conglomerating ideas- fresh and recycled and well-researched.
This is a platform where they aim at “bringing out innovative legal and policy solutions for the world’s environment”. Ecolawgy wants to be part of the community who are making an effort to save the planet, but they wish to do the same exclusively through policy-making and legal reforms.
A lot is happening in the world, as we keep saying and Ecolawgy aims to provide a dynamic platform where people can share their ideas. They cover scholarly articles, news articles, stories, fresh ideas and are always on the lookout for the same.
The authors are free to write on any topic related to Environment-Legal Matters, Constitutional Matters in India or International concerns.
- Long articles: 2000-5000 words
- Short articles: 1000-2000 words
- Case commentary: 1500-3000 words
Guidelines for Submission
- Anything contrary to the existing laws or contrary in nature will be rejected.
- Any manuscript received without the specified word limit shall be rejected.
- Body of the Manuscript shall be in Font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing.
- Citation in footnotes and in Bluebook (20th Edition) style.
- Heading and subheading: All capital and bold (Times New Roman font, size 14)
- All submission is to be sent in either Doc. or Docx format (MS word file).
- A maximum of two co-authors is permitted. Submissions of more than two co-authors shall be disqualified. The full names, designations, contact numbers and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned in the cover page of the manuscript.
- Article submitted to Ecolawgy shall be original and unpublished.
How to Submit?
- Manuscript file must be named as ‘Title of the Manuscript’: First Name of the author(s) except on the cover page, name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- In case of any doubt about the procedure, the submission guidelines can be referred to.
- All the submissions shall be mailed to ecolawgypublication[at]gmail.com before the expiration of the due date.
- The author/s must adhere to submission guidelines mentioned above, failing which will lead to direct disqualification of the application.
Note: There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e., registration, processing of the paper and publication, e-cerificate.
- Submission of the final paper: 6th April 2021
- E- Certificate of publication along with LOR would be awarded to all selected authors.
- The top 5 authors CV will be recommended to our associates.
- Registration is free of cost.
For details, contact:
E-mail ID: ecolawgypublication[at]gmail.com
Mobile Number: 9873388399
Note: Whats App or text message would be preferred.
Visit their website here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.