European Centre for Career Education is offering international scholarships for a summer program in Prague.
CCEDU developed the Global Career Summer Programs.
Their goal is to help students along their journey towards their desired career by enabling them to get real professional experience and connecting them with the leaders that will help most.
The unique summer programs are in the fields of Law, Business, Architecture & Design.
On top of practical lectures, ECCEDU provides its students with internships at companies such as Siemens, Unicredit, T-Mobile, DLA Piper, Clifford Chance, Bird&Bird, Coca-Cola or Lego.
ECCEDU is putting on offer one full scholarship each for the:
- Prague New Technology Law programme
- Prague IB programme
- Architecture & Design programme
Want to get your ECCEDU summer programme fully funded?
To apply to this essay competition, you need to be aged 18-25 and a student or a recent graduate (graduated within the past 12 months).
If you fulfil these conditions, then register here.
The Scholarship will cover:
- 3 weeks of lectures covering 30 topics.
- Snacks and beverages during the lectures.
- 1-month internship.
- Luxury Grand Opening reception with free food and drink.
- Graduation ceremony BBQ with food and drinks.
- Airport picks up at the beginning of the program.
- Field trips for the programs and weekend sightseeing in the Czech Republic organised by ECCE.
We will send you detailed instructions after you’ve registered. If you’re too curious, here is a quick preview:
You’ll need to introduce yourself to us by posting a photo of your choice on Social Media, using the hashtag #ECCEDUtalent. There is a demo on our Instagram if you’re not sure what it’s supposed to look like.
Write and send us a two-page long essay. You will receive the essay question upon registration.
The deadline is Sunday 21 April, midnight! Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed soon after and the three winners will be announced on 1 May.