About the University
Parul Institute of Law, Faculty of Law offers various programs in law, which was established in 1993.
Currently, it caters to students from 8 different nations around the world. It is duly approved by the Bar Council of India. Also, PIL is a member of the International Association of Law Schools, New York.
About the Event
Parul Institute of Law is organising a National E-Conference on Public Health Law in India which will be held on 27th of September, 2020.
Objectives of the Conference
- To discuss and deliberate on the public health system and law related issues.
- To come up with some strong suggestions/recommendations which will help government to make sound policy to address such grave situations.
Sub-theme of the Conference
- Public Health system and law in India
- Comparative analysis of public health system and law with other countries
- Public Health and Patent
- Public Health system and law in Rural and Urban areas
- Public Health and Economy
For registering, click here.
Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
- Associate Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
- Mobile Number: 9924897691
- E-mail ID: kalpeshkumar.gupta90541[at]paruluniversity.ac.in
Dr. Hari Krishna Rajput
- Assistant Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
- Mobile Number: 94280 66406
- E-mail ID: hari.rajput90520[at]paruluniversity.ac.in
For the Official Website of Parul University, click here.