About the University
Parul Institute of Law, Faculty of Law offers various programs in law, which was established in 1993.
Currently, it caters to students from 8 different nations around the world. It is duly approved by the Bar Council of India. Also, PIL is a member of the International Association of Law Schools, New York.
About the Event
Parul Institute of Law is organising a National E-Conference on Public Health Law in India which will be held on 27th of September, 2020.
Objectives of the Conference
- To discuss and deliberate on the public health system and law related issues.
- To come up with some strong suggestions/recommendations which will help government to make sound policy to address such grave situations.
Sub-theme of the Conference
- Public Health system and law in India
- Comparative analysis of public health system and law with other countries
- Public Health and Patent
- Public Health system and law in Rural and Urban areas
- Public Health and Economy
For registering, click here.
Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
- Associate Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
- Mobile Number: 9924897691
- E-mail ID: kalpeshkumar.gupta90541[at]paruluniversity.ac.in
Dr. Hari Krishna Rajput
- Assistant Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
- Mobile Number: 94280 66406
- E-mail ID: hari.rajput90520[at]paruluniversity.ac.in
For the Official Website of Parul University, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.