DRP Legal is organizing its 4th online essay writing competition. DRP Legal is a non Profitable Student Welfare and Legal Firm.
Theme of the Competition
Eligibility Criteria and Rules for the Competition
The competition is open to all undergraduate law students and postgraduate law students pursuing Master of Laws or an equivalent masters degree in law.
250 Rs. per participant.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to Email id
- The essay must contain an abstract, not exceeding 300 words, laying down clearly the topic covered and tentative conclusions.
- The Essay should not be more than 3000 words exclusive of abstract and footnotes.
- No hard copy submissions are required.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted. Registration of co-authors is also mandatory.
- Participants must submit an original and unpublished paper written in English.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
- The Submissions are to be made in Times New Roman,
- Font Size (headings): 16,
- Font Size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5,
- Footnote size: 10.
The last date for submission and registration for the competition is 15th June.
Awards and Prizes
The following awards shall be given out for the best performances:
- 1stPrize – Rs. 15,000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 2ndPrize – Rs. 10,000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 3rdPrize – Rs. 5000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 4thPrize – 1000 /- Cash and Certificate.
- 5thPrize – 500 /- Cash and Certificate.
And some essays will publish in our journal.
*For any clarifications or queries, contact us:
E-mail ID:[email protected]
WhatsApp us : 7000037142