About the Institution
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow has been pioneer legal institution of India. The Law Faculty was separated from the main Campus and shifted to the new Campus on the Sitapur Road, Lucknow from 2002-03.
About the Competition
The Lucknow University Moot Court Association is organising a National Memorial Writing competition in its attempt to expand learning and growth during the Covid-19 Pandemic when traditional learning and competition have become obsolete.
- Students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2019-2020 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- The participants can participate as an Individual or a team of 2 members only.
The registration form is here.
- Individual Participation: Rs. 75/-
- Team Participation: Rs. 100/-
- The payment can be made through BHIM UPI/GOOGLE PAY/PAYTM/PHONEPE.
- The registration fee is to be paid to the following mobile Number: 8181838340 (NISHANT VEER SINGH)
- Last Date for Registration: 6th July 2020.
- Last Date for Online Payment: 6th July 2020.
- Shivi Chaddha: 8896650235
- Swaraj Shukla: 9125598096
- E-mail ID: mcc.lucknowuniv[at]gmail.com
Dr. R.U. Singh National Memorial Writing and Drafting Competition by Lucknow University
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.