The Indian Student Law Review (ISLR) is the flagship, student run, peer-reviewed journal of School of Excellence In Law, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
The Indian Student Law Review (ISLR); ISSN 2249-4391 invites Articles, Notes and Book reviews.
1. Company Law
3. Taxation (restricted to GST, DTAA, MAT, Cross border mergers, CSR, BEPS, PE) for the 2015-2016 edition of the journal.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
The contributions can be made on any sub-themes co-related to the main themes provided above.
Students, Members of the academia, Research Scholars and others interested may send in their work, latest by
20th January, 2016 (11:59 IST).
Guidelines for Submission
1. The Publishers Manual annexed thereto is to be strictly complied with.
2. All submissions should be sent to
3. The subject of the mail should read- [Article/Case Note/Book Review]-ISLR 2015-16.
4. A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university, contact numbers should be attached separately in .doc or .docx format.
5. The submissions should be in either .doc or .docx format.
6. A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author(s) will be sent.
7. Please refer to the Publishers Manual for clarifications regarding word limit, general guidelines, citation rules, etc.
For Queries or Clarifications Contact
Harshini Jhothiraman, Editor-in-Chief: 99529 87187
R.S. Pornima, Executive Editor: 98405 71220
Kayal Manivannan, Managing Editor: 99626 85967
Poornima Devi. T, Managing Editor: 94885 42880
Or reach them at
For further details, click HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.