Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College is organizing “The 38th All India Moot Court Competition” scheduled to be held from 6.4.2018 to 8.4.2018.
This time have decided to introduce single speaker competition. Our past experience has shown that on many occasions, when a team of two are participating, one speaker’s performance is far excellent than the other but the teams fail to reach the finals due to the weak performance of the other speaker.
In order to avoid such a situation, we have decided to introduce a new format for the Moot competition with only a single speaker without any researcher.
Each institution is eligible to send a maximum of two individual participants with separate registration forms and separate Registration Fees for each participant. All institutions are requested to send their nominations at the earliest without waiting for the last date so that good accommodation can be arranged for them.
- Each Student Speaker who desires to participate in the competition shall confirm the participation at the latest by 19th March 2018 by E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Speaker must submit his/her duly filled hard copy of Registration Form along with DD so as to reach on or before 23rd March 2018. The Registration Form should be sent by post to The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, MathurRoad, Kalapet, Pondicherry – 605014.
- If an institution is sending two participants, separate Registration Forms and separate Registration Fees for each participant should be submitted.
- No change of participants shall be entertained thereafter except at the sole discretion of the Moot committee.
- Registration fee of Rs. 1500/- is payable by way of DD drawn in favor of “The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College” Payable at Pondicherry.
- Nainy Singh: 9620473068.
- Taku Maji: 9044801296
- U. Varadharajan: 9265148816
Click here for the Moot problem, official invite and rules.
This post was first published on: March 8, 2018