Dr. Ambedkar College, Deeksha Bhoomi, Nagpur through Department of Law, Students’ Moot Court Association is organizing the 9th Law Vision, 2015. The Law Festival is scheduled between February 12th-15th, 2015.
Law Vision is mega Law festival that the Department of Law through Students’ Moot Court Association hosts at the National Level every year. The festival is a fine amalgamation of various academic competitions.
This event not only provides a platform for the Student to exhibit their academic talent, but also furnish them opportunity to interact with students from different law colleges in different parts of the Country and also with erudite legal personalities.
This Mega event will offer an intellectual treat through the studied lectures and various academic competitions at the national level like Moot Court, Essay Writing Competition, Case Comment Competition, Drafting Competition, Client Counseling Competition and Personality Contest.
1. Each participating team shall comprise of only four members.
2. Registration through e-mail will be open till 25th January 2015 (11:59 PM). The registration form is available with rule book.
3. The teams are required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their Institution/ College/ University along with duly filled registration form by e-mail.
4. The Official e-mail Id is [email protected]
1. The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- for outstation teams (inclusive of accommodation).
Payment of Registration fee
2. The outstation teams will be required to pay the registration fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Principal, Dr. Ambedkar College, Deeshabhoomi, Nagpur”. The D/D No. must compulsorily be mentioned in the registration form provided herewith.
3. The Hard Copy of the registration form and DD must reach the organizers latest by 30th January 2015.
We invite participation from all Law Schools/ Colleges /Universities in India for this grand Law festival!
The basic details are here.
The moot problem is here.
The final rule book is here.