THEME: INTERNATIONAL MARITIME PIRACY IN THE HORN OF AFRICA : INTERNATIONAL LEGAL & POLITICAL RAMIFICATION
The theme is broad in nature. The participants can also take up any particular section/ issue/ changes introduced or any new concept incorporated for writing under the International law.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The Essay must be written in English.
2. Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
3. Co-Authorship is permitted only up to two authors.
4. The Students who have made a solo entry and as a co-author also will be treated as multiple entries and it will lead to rejection of the second submission. . (The entry which is received first will be entertained).
5. Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
6. Identification mark must not be found in any part of the essay.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.