DNLU’s Debating Society Shastrartha is conducting its 1st edition of the Asian Parliamentary Debate competition in April 2021. Registrations are now open!
Dharmashastra National Law University was established in 2018 by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Act, 2018. DNLU emphasizes the value of researching in each and every student and promotes scholarly qualities in them. Established in the ‘Sanskardhani’ of the state of Madhya Pradesh, it aims to develop the legal ambit by reflecting on our culture since time immemorial.
About the Competition
Owing to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the 1st edition of DNLU’s PD will be conducted on online platforms from 16th to 18th in the month of April.
- Last date of phase 1 registration: 27th March 2021.
- Dates of the competition: 16th – 18th April 2021.
500/- per participant (Debaters and adjudicators)
- Adjudicator policy- N=N (for both institutional and Cross teams)
- Format: 3v3 Asian Parliamentary Debate.
- Independent adjudicators are also accepted.
Panel of Adjudicators
Students from any discipline are eligible for the competition.
Total prize pool of 1.2 Lakh!
- The registration fee for each participant (Debaters and Adjudicators) is Rs. 500/-.
- The Registration Link is given at the end of this post.
- The last date of registration is 27th March 2021.
The details for the payment shall be given to you after the allocation of slots!
The teams shall be required to make the payment within 5 days after the closing of registrations, i.e. by 11:59 PM IST, 1st April 2021, only after which their slots shall be confirmed.
P.S. You will be allotted your slots at the time of registration but your slots shall only be confirmed once you have made the payment for your team’s registration.
Facebook: Shastrartha- DNLU
For any queries, kindly contact the following:
- Kartik Pendhaarkar : +91 7509922989
- Kalyani Pandey: +91 8720015677
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.