About the Organisation
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated to GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since the inception, its aim has been promotion of research as the backbone of education.
The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students.
About the Journal
DMEJL is an open access online peer-reviewed and an interdisciplinary academic annual journal. It endeavours to serve as the leading forum for thoughtful and scholarly engagement for a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of law, public policy and social change in the world.
Research Cell DME is releasing the DME Journal of Law (DMEJL) and seeks to invite papers for DMEJL Volume 1, 2020.
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting submissions in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Legislative reviews (3000-4000 words)
Scope of the Journal extends to socially and politically relevant contemporary legal issues.
The theme of the paper may revolve around business law, civil rights and civil liberties, environmental law and human rights, international law, law and gender, law and public policy, law and technology, sports and entertainment law, media law, intellectual property rights, alternate dispute resolution, Indian constitutional law and Indian criminal law.
How to Submit?
Authors can submit the manuscripts online via email on this email ID: email@example.com. Submission to be accompanied by a cover letter including:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgements to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover letter must be in .doc or .docx file.
Publication shall be subject to a thorough review process and plagiarism shall be checked using Turnitin. The author/s must ensure that the work described in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication anywhere.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: May 30, 2020
- Communication about Acceptance of Abstract: June 15, 2020
- Last date for Submission of Final Paper: July 15, 2020
E-mail ID: dmejl[at]dme.ac.in
DMEJL_Call For Papers
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.