About the organisation
Paradip is one of the Major Ports of India. Late Biju Patnaik, the then Chief Minister of Odisha, is the founder father of Paradip Port. It is the only Major Port in the State of Odisha situated 210 nautical miles south of Kolkata and 260 nautical miles north of Visakhapatnam on the east coast on the shore of Bay of Bengal.
The Port of Paradip, an autonomous body under the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963 functioning under Ministry of Shipping is administered by a Board of Trustees set up by the Government of India headed by the Chairman.
The Trustees of the Trust Board are nominated by Government of India from various users of the Port such as shippers, ship owners, Government Departments concerned and also port labour. The
Deputy Chief Law Officer
Number of Vacancies
Paradip Port, Paradeep, Jagatsinghpur, Odisha 754142
- Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Nine years of executive experience in the Legal Establishment of an Industrial/Commercial/Government Undertaking.
Desirable: Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University.
How to apply?
The last date of receipt of hard copy of the application at the Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142 is 26th September2019.
Documents to be submitted:
- Attested Copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years.
- Self attested copies of all certificates.
- No-Objection Certificate.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port.
- Vigilance clearance (Enclosed as Annexure-II).