Delos Dispute Resolution is organising Delos-Y India Tea Break, a roundtable event on ‘Practical Issues in Evidence Gathering and Document Production,’ scheduled to be held online on April 28, 2022 at 5PM IST.
Delos Dispute Resolution is an innovative, award-winning arbitral institution, headquartered in Paris.
It was established in 2014 to respond to the needs of businesses globally for time and cost efficiency in the resolution of disputes through arbitration. It is advised by senior members of the international arbitration community.
GAP (Guide to Arbitration Places); ROAP (Remote Oral Advocacy Programme); and TECH x IA are some of Delos’ initiatives that have garnered global participation and praise.
Delos-Y is a platform dedicated to networking and career mentoring for younger arbitration practitioners and professionals interested in arbitration.
It focuses particularly on supporting these practitioners in developing their careers and contributing to the arbitration community from the early stages of their career, in particular by giving them the opportunity to speak at Delos-Y events.
Delos-Y is also intended to be a forum where they can discuss the challenges specific to these early stages of the career of an arbitration lawyer, such as the transition from a junior position towards a leadership role, management of business development expectations or making one’s way into the arbitrators’ world.
About Delos-Y India Tea Break
Delos-Y India Tea Break will be a roundtable event themed on ‘Practical Issues in Evidence Gathering and Document Production.’
It is aimed at a young audience, particularly students, interns, trainees and first and second year associates.
- Kartikey Mahajan (Partner, Khaitan & Co., Singapore) and
- Trisha Mitra (Associate, LALIVE, London)
- Gracious Timothy Dunna (Independent Practitioner, New Delhi),
- Swagata Ghosh (Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, Mumbai)
- Maithili Parikh (Independent Practitioner, Mumbai),
- Dhritiman Roy (Principal Associate, Khaitan & Co., New Delhi),
- Anubhab Sarkar (Partner, Triumvir Law, Bangalore) and
- Manasa Sundarraman (Senior Associate, Trilegal, Bangalore)
- Date: April 28, 2022
- Time: 5 PM IST
- Mode: Online
For any queries, please reach out to:
- Riddhi Joshi at riddhi.joshi[a]delosdr.org
- Varad Kolhe at varad.kolhe[a]delosdr.org