About the Opportunity
Deloitte India is looking to hire for the job post of Senior Analyst in Government and Public Services (GPS) Research , in Hyderabad.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a British multinational professional services network.
Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte.
In 2002, Arthur Andersen’s practice in the UK as well as several of that firm’s practices in Europe and North and South America agreed to merge with Deloitte. Subsequent acquisitions have included Monitor Group, a large strategy consulting business, in January 2013. The international firm is a UK private company, limited by guarantee, supported by a network of independent legal entities.
- Work on research-based insights which will be used to formulate go-to-market strategies for our GPS stakeholders and leadership
- Respond to ad hoc requests from GPS stakeholders and support them with research and analysis requirements that include issue-based analysis
- Perform end-to-end project management including work delegation, quality reviews, and stakeholder communication
- Extract the most relevant information answering the research needs from the relevant databases. Learn and apply established research tools and methodologies to develop innovative research ideas.
- Liaise with colleagues from Deloitte offices spread across the globe and stakeholders to understand, refine, and manage project expectations and priorities.
- Support in designing a research proposal and formulating a research plan through scoping.
- In-depth qualitative analysis by connecting various pieces of information, identifying patterns, and forming a logical structure to present a compelling story. PESTEL analysis and strategic frameworks are used extensively in the team’s output.
- Present the key findings using strong business writing and storyboarding skills. Presents accurate data in appropriate charts and graphs. Follow brand guidelines and prepare uncluttered reports.
- Execute research projects ensuring quality and timelines in teams, or independently. Follow project execution guidelines around communication, sharing regular updates/flags, and addressing ‘key intelligence questions’ in agreed-upon timelines.
- Suggest alternatives, and creative solutions to address the current and anticipatory needs of clients and stakeholders. Take the relationship beyond the transactional level.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Postgraduate degree in Economics, Public Policy, or International Relations
- A work experience of 4-6 years, including at least two years in GPS specific research
- Exceptional attention to details, project ownership, and strong track record of executing high-impact projects and initiatives
- Understanding of business operations and macroeconomic dynamics
- Ability to connect financial metrics with operational activities and macroeconomic events
- Excellent business writing and report writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Solid research skills and familiarity with various research tools (Bloomberg, D&B, Onesource)
Click here for more details.
More posts that you might be interested in
JOB POST: Lawctopus is Hiring for a Learning Manager: Apply by Dec 20; Early Application is Better!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.