Delhi University invites applications for the LL.B and LL.M courses for the year 2018-19.
Total seats: 2310 (Entrance based only)
Graduate/Post-graduate degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or foreign university recognised as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate for the unreserved. 45% marks for OBC/CW/PWD. 40% marks for SC/ST.
Total seats: 100 (Entrance based only)
A 3-year or 5-year LL.B degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or foreign university recognised as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate for the unreserved. 45% marks for OBC/CW/PWD. 45% marks for SC/ST.
The details of the seat distribution and classes for both courses are given here.
How to apply
All the candidates seeking admission to the above courses are required to register online on this page.
Registration fee (non-refundable) for the entrance examination is the following:
- SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD): Rs. 250/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/-
Registration fee has to be paid during online registration process through one of the available online payment options.
The last date for registering is June 7, 2018.
Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities:
1) Ahmedabad 2) Bangalore 3) Bhopal 4) Bhubaneshwar 5) Chandigarh 6) Chennai 7) Delhi (NCR) 8) Guwahati 9) Hyderabad 10) Jaipur 11) Jammu 12) Kolkata 13) Mumbai 14) Nagpur 15) Patna 16) Ranchi 17) Trivandrum 18) Varanasi
The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in your online registration account. Admit Card download link shall be available after 7th June, 2018 (closing date of online registration).
- Start date for online Registration: 18.05.2018
- Closing date for online Registration: 07.06.2018
- Tentative Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations: 17.06.2018 – 21.06.2018
- Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations/ Grievance Handling: 23.06.2018 – 27.06.2018
- Group Discussion/ Interview, if any: 27.06.2018 – 02.07.2018
- First Admission list: 04.07.2018
- Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates*): 04.07.2018 to 07.07.2018 (fee payment upto 12pm of 07.07.2018)
- Commencement of classesL 20th July 2018
For any general queries related with the overall online registration process, applicant may contact (10 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday):
Helpdesk (Dean Students’ Welfare Office) Room No. 5,Conference Centre, Near Gate No. 4, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 Phone: 011-27667092
Only for PwD Applicants: Equal Opportunity Cell, Arts Faculty Tutorial Building, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007. Phone: 011-27662602
Hotline Number for General Enquiries: 011-27006900
For Payment related grievance kindly contact at the given numbers provided by ICICI Bank : 7982991983, 8967657510
For Technical Queries mails us at : email@example.com
For full details, view the general notification for DU PG/Masters courses given here.
This post was first published on: May 21, 2018