Delhi Journal of Contemporary Law is an Online Journal of Law Centre II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi. It is a Peer-Reviewed Annual Law publication.
About the Journal
The Journal provides an opportunity to legal academicians, research scholars, judges, jurists, legal practitioners to publish original work on important contemporary areas of law.
It aims to promote discussions and awareness on current debates on law and public policy. The Editorial Board of Delhi Journal of Contemporary Law invites Articles/ Research Papers, Notes and Comments, Book Reviews for Volume III.
- Articles shall be of above 4000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- Notes and Comments shall not be exceeding 4000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- Book Reviews shall not be less than 1500 words.
- All articles, notes and comments should provide a brief abstract of 250-300 words.
- Not more than 1 co-author.
Style and Formatting
Text: Font shall be Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Spacing 1.5.
Footnote: Font shall be Times New Roman, Font size 10, spacing 1.
Originality of Manuscripts
All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and must not have been submitted for publication in any other journal. All submissions will strictly undergo the plagiarism test.
Kindly use footnotes instead of endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the ILI Style of Footnoting.
How to Submit?
Submission Deadline: 4th April 2021