Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Delhi International Arbitration Centre, Delhi
Application Process with contact details
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
I have there online on their email id. One can get that email id on their
Duration of Delhi International Arbitration Centre Internship and Timings
1st October, 2016 – 30th October, 2016
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
Infrastructure was very good and luxurious and the office was fully air conditioned.
We were told to report to the coordinator’s room and there we met coordinator sir and he told us about the working of the centre and its proper functioning.
I met other interns and we heard 2 arbitration hearing on that particular day and after the lunch we went for another one.
1. To assist coordinator sir, if he needs any helps from you.
2. To hear important arbitration matters and make synopsis of the same.
3. To take work from core committee.
4. To pursue research work on new judgement and concepts of arbitration.
5. To interact with senior lawyers and retired judges.
Work environment and people
1. We have to report to the Core Committee as early we reach their in the office
2. Work to us usually given by core committee and coordinator sir.
3. Research work and Compilation is usually given to us.
4. We are also allowed to read case file if we want to.
The learning experience is ultimate and even after that we are served the refreshments which also absolutely awesome.
Even if you attend a single session you get a plenty full of exposure to this legal profession.
Coordinator sir is very good human being, he wants others to learn and grow up.
1. Its not always important to prove you right to everyone, let them think whatever they want.
2. Patience always pays – I always wanted to grab this internship, then see I got this in one of the important times of my carrier.
Any Other Thing
Always do what is right for you
I am a resident of Delhi so no problem for accommodation.
10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Timings are strict
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus official views on the internship.